Centre Haliotis Plongée is a small diving center offering an exceptional environment on the west coast of the Quiberon peninsula.
The center is managed by Gérard Nature, DEJEPS.
The center welcomes everyone : children & adults, beginners & advanced divers, for first dives, explorations or certifications courses.
We are located on the port of Portivy, Saint-Pierre Quiberon, right next to the slipway.
Supervision is provided by Gérard Nature :
- DEJEPS and Guide de la mer
- Federal instructor 1st degree
- Nitrox instructor
- First aid man
- FFESSM and ANMP instructor
Centre Haliotis Plongée offers :
- A large choice of scuba diving trainings from beginners to advanced
- First dives or discovery packs
- Refresh dives (for all levels)
- Exploration dives to discover the underwater beauty of the Quiberon peninsula
MAGIC, the new boat
Our boat is a 8m50 semi-rigid that can accommodate 16 divers and powered by a Yamaha 300CV engine.
The boat is of course equipped with the required safety equipment : GPS, VHF, depth sounder, oxygen therapy, first aid kit, …
The boat is in the Port of Portivy and boarding is at the slipway only 50 meters away from the dive center.
Aqualung equipment is new or revised every year. We rent : 1 or 2 piece 7mm wetsuits, masks, fins, slippers, BCDs and regulators.
The cost of the dive includes a 12 or 15 liters tank as well as weights. Tanks are inflated on site.