Come and discover a multitude of exploration dives from 5 to 38m depending on your level.
Depending on the spots: sandy bottoms, laminaria, caves, drop offs, wrecks, rocky bottoms, canyons, etc…
You will see:
- Spider crabs, crabs, galatheae, lobsters, …
- Anemones, sponges, gorgonians, barnacles, abalone (“Haliotis Tuberculata”),…
- Not to mention the fish: ballan wrasses, pollocks, sea breams, pout whiting, bass, conger eels, St. Peter’s fish, …
We also offer scuba diving excursions for groups.
How to book:
- Send an email or call us
- Plan 1 to 2 weeks in advance in high season (July – August)
What to bring with you:
- Recent certificate of no contraindication to diving (less than one year old)
- Certification card and logbook
- For minors, provide parental authorization